An Industry-Leading Plumbing Installation and Repair Company
Your house’s plumbing requires lots of different types of equipment to keep the home running smoothly. When things get clogged, or start leaking, or are broken, and you need repair, you need the leading plumbing contractors in Bergen County, Morris County, and Passaic County, NJ.
Whether you need installations, routine maintenance, or emergency services, the experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing – Pompton Lakes are the people to call. From the shower, bathtub, and toilet in the bathroom to the garbage disposal in the kitchen, to the sump pump and gas line for the grill outside, our plumbers can do it all.
Here are some of our top plumbing installation and repair services:
Clogged drains, in showers, bathtubs, and sinks, come from a variety of sources. No matter how your clog started, when you have one, you want it fixed. With our drain jetting and drain cleaning equipment, a solution is within reach.
We install, repair, and unclog these handy kitchen appliances. Whether you’ve clogged yours or you need a heavy-duty upgrade, our plumbers can help. Trust us to provide all of the following services:
- Emergency Garbage Disposal Repair — Foods that are too hard, too dense, or too fibrous cause your garbage disposal to grind to a halt. In fact, trying to grind the wrong food is the single most common cause of a broken garbage disposal. Because of the risk for injury to your hands and fingers, trained plumbers are the only ones qualified to handle garbage disposal repair.
- Garbage Disposal Leaks — Over a lifetime of doing a hard job, the garbage disposal pipes and the garbage disposal unit itself can leak. These foul-smelling leaks can damage your kitchen, cause the disposal to lose power, and lead to the inconvenience of a broken garbage disposal. We can fix garbage disposal leaks easily, so bring out an expert.
- Garbage Disposal Upgrade — If you want to be able to grind bones and other tough food, upgrade to a larger garbage disposal. High-powered, restaurant-grade garbage disposals come equipped with the power to easily grind almost any food or food by-product. We can provide you expert advice and install your upgraded garbage disposal on the spot.
One of the most common causes of broken pipes is freezing. Rapid changes in temperature cause pipes to expand and contract, leading to cracks and bursts. In addition to fixing damaged pipes, we can prevent future leaking with a heat tape installation, which warms the pipes to stop them from reaching freezing temperatures.
Faucets play an important role in your kitchen and bathroom, so you need them to function and want them to look nice. We fix leaky faucets and perform installations if you need new faucets, with designs ranging from the basic to the ornate. Our services include all of the following:
- Leaking Faucet Repair —When your faucet leaks, you waste water and you waste money. This simple problem requires a professional solution to bring you peace-of-mind. Our expert plumbers have experience servicing every type of home faucet, including kitchen faucets, bathroom faucets, heavy duty faucets, and luxury faucets.
- Luxury Faucet Installation — A new faucet isn’t just an aesthetic choice, but a plumbing choice. Your new faucet not only needs to look good — but work as well as the rest of your plumbing system. That’s why you need to partner with one of our experts when you bring a new style to your home. We have experience installing a wide range of faucets in different styles that complete the look homeowners envision.
Of all plumbing issues, toilet problems are, for obvious reasons, probably the most disgusting. When your toilet is leaking or running, or clogged, or unable to flush for any reason, it can make you realize how much you took your toilet for granted when it was working. We can repair your toilet, or install a new one if the time has come for a replacement.
Call us for help with any of the following challenges:
- Toilet Won’t Flush — Your toilet can fail for reasons related to your drains, pipes, sewer lines, or the toilet itself. Either way, it’s unpleasant and unsanitary. Diagnosing the cause of this filthy disaster requires the expert skill of one of our plumbing experts. Other plumbers might offer a quick fix rather than a real solution. Trust the experts of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, because we guarantee our work—every time.
- Leaking Or Running Toilet — A leaking or running toilet wastes hundreds of gallons of water — yet these problems often don’t create a mess. That means most homeowners don’t notice – until they see the spike in their water bill. If you suspect you have a leaking or running toilet, one of our experts will diagnose and solve your leaking or running toilet issue.
- Upgrade To A Water Saving Toilet — When you upgrade to a 21st century water-efficient toilet, you could save more than $100 per year. Our plumbers specialize in dual-flush and low flow toilets. Dual flush toilets have two different flush settings for solid and liquid waste, meaning you only use as much water as is necessary. Low flow toilets are extremely effective even though they use less water than wasteful, older models. Both of these 21st century toilet save water and save you money!
If you have a tankless water heater, or want one installed, you’re in luck. We’re certified installers of Navien tankless water heaters, so who better to call for Navien maintenance? With regular maintenance, Navien and other tankless water heaters last longer than gas or electric heaters, though we’ll gladly service those too if you have one.
Two things that put Navien ahead of the pack are their durability and energy efficiency. By using advanced condensing technology to recycle runoff heat, these systems keep energy consumption to a minimum.
Showers & Tubs
A new shower isn’t just an aesthetic choice, but a plumbing choice. Your new luxury shower not only needs to look good — but work as well. A small error in the installation of a shower can result in misaligned water pipes that leak water inside your walls. Damage to your tub or shower is a serious emergency and requires a serious response. The damage from leaking tubs and showers only gets worse the longer you ignore it. Leaking water can seep down into the floors, creating a mold hazard.
Fortunately, we specialize in luxury showers like luxury standalone showers and walk-in showers for homeowners with limited mobility. We also professionally install and repair a series of standalone luxury tub options, including jetted tubs, whirlpools, and hot tubs.
Trust the Benjamin Franklin plumbers who can correctly install the luxury shower or tub of your dreams, locate and seal hazardous leaks, and keep your plumbing system in shape.
Maintenance is just as important outside of your home as it is inside. If you have a problem with your sump pump or the gas line for your grill, these concerns are no less serious than a leak or a clog inside your home.
For all your plumbing needs, look no further than the best contractors in Bergen County, Morris County, and Passaic County, NJ. Contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing – Pompton Lakes today!